LOKUS Liquid Bandage conforms to the wound profile, and is specially designed for treatment of wounds, burns, ulcers, bed sores and other damages to skin both for outpatient and inpatient medical care conditions (hospitals, clinics, polyclinics and etc.)
- Ideal bandage for the healing process in traumatic, acute, chronic, surgical, burn wounds, trophic ulcers, pressure injuries, donor and graft sites.
- Can be applied on fresh wound or burn wound without prior treatment for emergency and temporary purpose only. Seek medical assistance thereafter, before reapplying Lokus bandage.
Precaution before application:
- Stop bleeding first.
- Clean wound and apply medication as per doctor’s prescription before applying Lokus Bandage.
- Must mix both Part A & Part B before using!
- Avoid contact with the liquid foam during application for maximum performance!
- Always keep the product away from children!
(Pre-treat before applying Lokus Liquid Bandage)
- Suppurative Inflammations; remove exudates & treat inflammations.
- Arterial & Venous bleeding; apply pressure or use a topical hemostatic agent to stop bleeding.
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Infections; perform drainage, debridement and treat with topical antibiotics if applicable.
- Necrotic Wounds; perform debridement and treat with an antimicrobial agent if applicable.
- Sensitivity/intolerance to Lokus bandage; consult the doctor first.
Important: Part A & Part B of Lokus Liquid Bandage MUST be mixed before applied on wounds
Suggested Mixing Method
(Best for controlled environment / Clean Environment)
How To Apply Lokus - Cup Method - 1 Sachet
How To Apply Lokus - Cup Method - 2 Sachets
How To Apply Lokus - Cup Method - 3 Sachets
Easily Clean Up Lokus Mixing Cup
(A well mixed Lokus can be easily detached from a disposable plastic cup after it fully solidified)
Stop the bleeding, clean the wound & apply medication as prescribed, ensure healthy skin around the wound is dry and not oily for better adhesion.